- Capacity: 7800mAh
- Voltage: 11.1v
- Color: Black
- Cell Type: Li-ion
- Weight: 390g
- Dimensions: 127.40 x 77.40 x 19.41 mm
- New High Quality Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery
- Super-Long Standy Time Guaranteed!
7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery Description and Guarantee
Description: Batteriessky.com's 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery is rated at 11.1V, 7800mAh. This 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery is 100% compatible and will meet or exceeds original specification. This 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery made by Batteriessky.com has been tested for safety and designed for high performance.
2. Check if our battery voltage 11.1V matches the voltage of your own battery.
3. Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries mustn't be interchanged.
4. Uses the grade A 7800mAh with our 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery.
5. Quality battery rated at 7800mAh capacity will meet or surpass the original equipment power.
Guarantee: This New High Quality 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery is 100% compatible and will meet or exceeds original specification. Long enough 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery life is essential to optimizing your productivity while in meetings or traveling. All New High Quality batteries and adapters supplied by batteriessky.com have passed strict quality assurance procedures and have been tested for safety to achieve international standards such as CE, UL Listed.
Why Buy 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery In Batteriessky.com ? - High Quality: We believe that you will get the new highest quality 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery and ac adapter For laptop at the low price. We continuously test many brands of laptop batteries and laptop adapter to ensure that we get the best quality battery for laptops and Ac adapter for your laptops. - Low Price: As your see, most 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery , ac adapter have an up to 30% Discount. High Quality, Low Price, 100% Guarantee, Fast Shipping, No Sales Tax. Just order what you want. - Best Service: You want it, we got it. We have a dedicated team of customer service executives who will tell you what you want to know and give your the best shopping experience. - Fast Shipping: We shipping 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery the same day, and you can choose two shipping ways. The faster way will only take 2-5 days Worldwide. Please leave a recipient's phone number for Secure delivery at first. Thank you, Happy shopping!
Batteriessky Give Practical Laptop Battery Tips for You:
- When you receive the new 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery, it often comes in a discharged condition, or half charged, as the Li-ion battery cell, no memory effect, you can use the battery, and then charge it.
- All kinds of batteries may undergo self-discharging when left unused. And battery is expendable, so you should often use the 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery, or make the battery half charged staged for storage.
- In order to make the fullest use of 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery, you can adopt some tips. Such as dim your display with the fading light. It will protect your vision when the laptop screen is the same brightness as surrounding environment.
- Turn off some unnecessary procedures, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi network, for example. Disconnecting external devices like USB flash drives when it's no need.
- Use the 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery often, it's very important. The battery is very easy to die if it's not use for a long time. You'd better use the original/battery 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery once a week or more.
- Do not subject the 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery to direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
Dell Laptops tend to lose their charm quickly when you’re constantly looking for the nearest power outlet to charge up. How do you keep your 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery going for as long as possible ? Here are 15 easy ways to do so.
1. Defrag regularly - The faster your hard drive does its work – less demand you are going to put on the hard drive and your laptop 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery. Make your hard drive as efficient as possible by defragging it regularly. (but not while it’s on battery of course!) Mac OSX is better built to handle fragmentation so it may not be very applicable for Apple systems.
2. Dim your screen – Most Dell laptops come with the ability to dim your Dell laptop screen. Some even come with ways to modify CPU and cooling performance. Cut them down to the lowest level you can tolerate to squeeze out some extra 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery juice.
3. Cut down on programs running in the background. Itunes, Desktop Search, etc. All these add to the CPU load and cut down battery life. Shut down everything that isn’t crucial when you’re on laptop’ 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery.
4. Cut down external devices – USB devices (including your mouse) & WiFi drain down your laptop 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery. Remove or shut them down when not in use. It goes without saying that charging other devices (like your iPod) with your laptop when on battery is a surefire way of quickly wiping out the charge on your 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery.
5. Add more RAM - This will allow you to process more with the memory your Dell laptop has, rather than relying on virtual memory. Virtual memory results in hard drive use, and is much less power efficient. Note that adding more RAM will consume more energy, so this is most applicable if you do need to run memory intensive programs which actually require heavy usage of virtual memory.
6. Run off a hard drive rather than CD/DVD - As power consuming as hard drives are, CD and DVD drives are worse. Even having one in the drive can be power consuming. They spin, taking power, even when they?re not actively being used. Wherever possible, try to run on virtual drives using programs like Alcohol 120% rather than optical ones.
7. Keep the 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery laptops contacts clean: Clean your battery’s metal contacts every couple of months with a cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol. This keeps the transfer of power from your battery more efficient.
8. Take care of your 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery – Exercise the laptop Battery. Do not leave a charged battery dormant for long periods of time. Once charged, you should at least use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a Li-On 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older batteries with memory effects)
9. Hibernate not standby – Although placing a laptop in standby mode saves some power and you can instantly resume where you left off, it doesn’t save anywhere as much power as the hibernate function does. Hibernating a PC will actually save your PC’s state as it is, and completely shut itself down.
10. Keep operating temperature down - Your Dell laptop operates more efficiently when it’s cooler. Clean out your air vents with a cloth or keyboard cleaner, or refer to some extra tips by LapTopMag.com.
11. Set up and optimize your power options – Go to ‘Power Options’ in your windows control panel and set it up so that power usage is optimized (Select the Dell’ ‘max battery’ for maximum effect).
12. Don’t multitask – Do one thing at a time when you’re on 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery for your Dell laptop. Rather than working on a spreadsheet, letting your email client run in the background and listening to your latest set of MP3′s, set your mind to one thing only. If you don’t you’ll only drain out your batteries before anything gets completed!
13. Go easy on the PC demands – The more you demand from your PC. Passive activities like email and word processing consume much less power than gaming or playing a DVD. If you’ve got a single 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery charge – pick your priorities wisely.
14. Get yourself a more efficient Dell laptop - Laptops are getting more and more efficient in nature to the point where some manufacturers are talking about all day long batteries. Picking up a newer more efficient laptop to replace an aging one is usually a quick fix.
15. Prevent the Memory Effect - If you’re using a very old laptop, you’ll want to prevent the ‘memory effect’ – Keep the 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion 7800mAh Dell Inspiron 9400 Battery (which most laptops have) which do not suffer from the memory effect.
How to choose and identify a right laptop battery?
As of the date of this writing there were 19,300,000 results in a Google search for the keyword laptop battery. On the one hand that is great if you are in need of one but at the same time overwhelming. How do you know what to buy, from who to buy, and what you even should be looking for when buying a laptop battery? I have identified seven categories a person needs to be informed about when going out to make a purchase for a new battery and they include: Part number, Make, and Model; and Chemistry; and Capacity; and Voltage; and Watt Hours; and Number of Cells; and finally the Retailer, Price and Warranty.
Part Number, Make, and Model
Most laptop's hold this information within your computer's system info. To access this info go into the properties of your computer and view the model information. The battery's part number can be found on the battery itself.
When buying a battery knowing how much capacity you may need depends on: how much you want to spend, how often and how long you use your laptop on battery power, and what applications you my be running off the battery's power. The higher the capacity the more money you will spend, so if you need the longer runtime's or you use applications that require more battery juice then buy the higher capacity.
Float Voltage – is battery voltage at zero current (with battery disconnected).
Charge Voltage - The voltage of a battery while charging.
Discharge Voltage - The voltage of a battery while discharging. Again, this voltage is determined by the charge state and the current flowing in the battery.
For laptop batteries the most common voltage measurements are: 7.2V, 9.6V, 10.8V, 11.1V, and 14.4V. Since you cannot choose the voltage measurement for your laptop go with whatever measurement is closest to your original battery. Remember nominal voltage allows for slight deviation from the original but you cannot use a 7.2V battery if it requires 14.4V. The best example would be a 10.8V battery could be used with an 11.1V battery.
Number of Cells
Specifically the 18650 battery cell has a nominal voltage average of 3.7 V. It has a nominal capacity of 2200 mAh. It has a maximum charge current of 2.4 Ah and a max discharging current of 4.6 Ah. Its dimensions (DxH) are 18.3 mm (Max 18.4) x 64.9 mm (Max 65.1). It weighs 46.5 g (1.64 oz) . It has cell cycle performance of 80% of initial capacity at 300 cycles. All in all the 18650 is a very good battery cell.
Using this common laptop battery cell as our base you can determine the number of cells in your laptop battery by doing the following. Divide the battery's stated voltage by the 18650's nominal voltage to get the number of cells in series and divide the battery's stated capacity by the 18650's nominal capacity to get the number of cells in parallel. Then multiply the results of the series and the parallel to get the total number of cells in the battery.
Retailer, Price and Warranty